PREGNANT IN COSHOCTON, OH? Be Sure.
Engage Equip Empower
When Should I take a Pregnancy Test?
Most doctors recommend you take a pregnancy after your first missed period. A missed period is the most common sign that you might be pregnant. Other common pregnancy symptoms are:
- Missed Period
- Frequent Urination
- Nausea, Vomiting
- Sore breasts
- Lightheaded or dizziness
- Spotting or Cramping
- Increased sense of smell
- Food Cravings
Know for sure. If you think you might be pregnant schedule an appointment for a FREE professional lab-quality test administered by one of our medical professionals. If you have a positive test, having an ultrasound can assess whether the pregnancy is viable and how far along you are.
Why Do I Need An Ultrasound?
- Confirms the viability of the pregnancy (Can a heartbeat be detected)
- Determines how far along you are in your pregnancy and the due date
How accurate are home pregnancy tests?
Understand The Facts.
We understand that every woman’s road to abortion is highly personal & often seen as a quick solution to a potentially stressful circumstance. But like any medical procedure, it’s best to know all the information before making a decision. And though we don’t refer for or provide abortions, here’s what we offer:
- Laboratory Quality Pregnancy Test & Pre-Abortion Assessment
- Limited Obstetrical Ultrasound by a Licensed Medical Professional
- Private and Pressure-Free Abortion Education
- Abortion Pill Reversal
- Post-Abortion Recovery Counseling
Abortion is a procedure that results in the voluntary termination of a pregnancy, either medically or surgically. There are risks associated with any medical procedure. All abortion procedures require an ultrasound to confirm the pregnancy and determine gestational age. We offer limited obstetrical ultrasounds at no cost. We never financially gain from your decision and can discuss your options openly with no pressure.
Pregnancy Testing Coshocton, OH 43812
Coshocton (/kəˈʃɒktən/) is a city in and the county seat of Coshocton County, Ohio, United States, approximately 63 miles (101 km) east-northeast of Columbus. The population was 11,050 at the 2020 census. The Walhonding River and the Tuscarawas River meet in Coshocton to form the Muskingum River.
Abortion Safety Checklist:
- Have you had a confirmation of a viable, uterine pregnancy?
- Do you know everything about the abortion procedure?
- Do you know about potential emotional/physical complications?
- Does the abortion clinic treat you for any complications?
- Do you understand that it’s ok to change your mind?
- Do you have any STD’s or have you been tested?
- What do you know about fetal development?
- Are you feeling pressured to have an abortion?